Bifrost Growth Manager
Bifrost is a Web3 derivatives protocol that provides decentralized cross-chain liquidity for staked assets. By leveraging on the cross-consensus message (XCM) it can provide cross-chain liquid staking services for multiple chains.
Bifrost’s mission is to provide standardized cross-chain interest-bearing derivatives for Polkadot relay chains, parachains, and heterogeneous chains bridged with Polkadot. Furthermore, by aggregating over 80% of PoS consensus chains’ staking liquidity through cross-chain derivatives, lowers users' staking threshold, increases multi-chain staking ratio, and improves the application of the ecosystem interest base, by creating a three-way positive cycle for the StakeFi ecosystem by empowering users, multi-chains, and ecosystem applications.
Bifrost has raised over USD 2M from top-tier venture capital firms by the likes of NGC, SNZ, DFG, CMS and other institutions. In addition to being an early receiver of a Web3 Foundation Grant, Bifrost is also a member of the Substrate Builders Program and the Web3 Bootcamp, and it built an incredible community of over 100,000 members strong!
Summary & responsibilities
- Position title: Growth Manager
- Department: Individual Contributor
- Group/Division: Marketing
- Reports to: Head of Operations
- Location: Remote, preferably Europe
Type: Permanent/full-time only
Bifrost is seeking a Community Lead to lead our efforts to grow the education and engagement of our community. This is a full-time role where you’ll need to be available 6 out 7 days a week, based on the key dates and deliverables of the community events.
The Community Lead will set and own Bifrost AMA sessions, engage with our community on various social channels, and drive measurable impact on key outcomes such as community education, engagement, and growth. The Community Lead achieves this through by owning these areas of responsibility:
- Organizing, executing and reporting on AMA sessions with several DeFi and NFT projects on our ecosystem, members of the core Bifrost team and of our community. You’ll own the end-to-end AMA process — from scripting the questions to moderating them, and reporting on their results.
- Own the distribution and announcements of the AMAs on owned community channels such as Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Medium, and more. Also, you’ll be responsible for moderating our community channels in order to reduce spam, bots, and keep a high-quality information exchange in our community
- Brainstorm and deliver creative content and giveaways to our community, such as prizes, gleam campaigns, airdrops, and more.
- 3+ years of work experience in a marketing or community role
- Ideally, an active participant in crypto discussion groups and Telegram communities
- In-depth knowledge of digital asset market, specifically altcoins and DeFi space
- Industry experience in Crypto/Web3/DeFi (knowledge of Polkadot highly preferred)
- Flexible schedules and high responsiveness to ensure availability for key events
- Fluent in English
- Must-have direct experience in community management and growth
- Comfortable working with small teams in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent copywriting skills, eye for design, and product intuition
- Excellent organizational, project and time management skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Contribute to build the bleeding edge of Web3 and DeFi on the Polkadot ecosystem
- Flexible working conditions and remote work location
- Very competitive remuneration, including an attractive salary, tokens and bonus