Swix Dao is a Web3 property rental business which provides refined short-stay accommodation services and has its own proprietary booking platform, digital currency and reward system.
By lease-owning its entire property supply, Swix controls both the service and the product: the booking platform (the service) and the properties (the product). This enables Swix to unlock superior efficiency and quality in the delivery of its product and service.
Swix is the first to introduce the financial benefits of a high-yielding, global property short-letting business to a decentralised community of users on the blockchain.
We are looking for a Community Manager who can design and execute community growth and engagement strategies for Swix DAO.
What’s in it for you:
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Significant role in educating larger communities on the Swix Mission and our unique value propositions, first of its kind in the Web3 space.
- You will be responsible for building, managing and prioritizing community growth goals for Swix DAO. You will bridge the gap between different departments like marketing, product development and sales. Your main mission will be to utilize, create and envision various growth channels for Swix DAO.
- Highly competitive salary paid mostly in Stablecoins in conjunction with the preferred portion paid in SWIX token shares.
- Develop and lead community growth and engagement strategies.
- Monitor and curate content produced by our marketing team to ensure required engagement levels across main social channels.
- Work with the marketing team to deliver content effectively across social channels (Twitter and Discord mainly)
- Practice social listening and leveraging insights from our community to design new campaigns, strategies and business proposals.
- Engaging in other relevant DeFi communities. Monitoring hashtags and joining in community conversations.
- Monitoring, reporting and optimizing performance across Twitter and Discord to ensure audience growth and engagement.
What we’re looking for:
- A track record of building and growing an engaged community (ideally within a DeFi or NFT domain).
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series).
- Knows how to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- Apply clever and creative ways to spark conversation and generate engagement.
- We are an all-remote company, but prefer that you have some availability during UK work hours to facilitate better collaboration with your core team.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
What will make you shine:
- You have worked with Adobe creative suite or similar software to create visually engaging content.
- Are a memeologist; one of the earliest to spot or adapt new meme trends.
- Experience with governance and running a DAO as a governance lead or community member.
April 15, 2022