Product Owner/Manager - DeFi Orderbook DEX
Ultrade is bringing all the tools from centralized exchanges into DeFi, including Spot trading with limit orderbook, Leveraged Perpetuals and more, all in one DeFi app.
Our mission is to give people the freedom to trade without loosing control, and without compromising on the quality of their trading tools.
The opportunity —
Early stage DeFi startup, pre-token launch, post-funding, great time to get in.
First product already on testnet internally and about to be released.
3 more products in the pipeline, awaiting you to jump in.
Salary + Token/Equity opportunity at ground floor.
Ultrade is all about bringing the centralized exchange quality and user experience to DeFi.
Limit Orderbook Spot DEX (already on Testnet)
Hybrid Automated Market Maker (AMM Swap) - in development
Leveraged Perpetuals DEX
Lending and Borrowing.
Our product suite is launching on Algorand blockchain, but will expand to be multichain, and later cross-chain.
We’re a small team and you’ll be working directly with the Founder/CEO.
You have an opportunity to help define and shape the products. Moreover, if you can lead, take charge and ownership of what you do, there is room for you to bring yourself in full to this role and grow.
The position is remote and requires flexibility working with devs in various timezones (eastern europe, asia), as well as with the founder (EST). You will have both the freedom and the responsibility to manage yourself effectively. Results and performance are what matters.
HUGE ADVANTAGE IF:
- You’re experienced with designing leveraged perpetuals trading products, or lending/borrowing, especially in terms of math, formulas, algorithms. Jump to the front of the line.
- Deep math, finance and economics skills, tokenomics experience etc.
This job requires experience both as a product owner and product manager in one.
As product owner, you will help shape products functionality, features, requirements and specifications, shepherding the development to reach the desired outcome.
As a product manager, you will need to keep up to date on related market trends and how to best improve the products to compete in the market, add new products, support marketing to help explain the products to the public and more.
- Defining the requirements and roadmap for multiple products.
- Writing specifications, wireframe.
- Leading project execution from design to production roll-out.
- Conducting product and market research to discover new trends and opportunities in the DeFi and crypto trading space.
- Assessing current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation.
- Translating leadership team’s strategic direction into current product features.
- Mapping and developing user stories and defining acceptance criteria.
- Defining methodologies for analyzing user engagement and usage, then Analyze areas of improvement by studying user behavior and engaging with the community.
- 5+ years of product manager/owner experience, with knowledge of developing a product through its full lifecycle, including agile development practices.
- 2+ years of experience as a product manager or owner in the crypto space with a proven track record of taking products from ideation to launch
- Deep domain expertise in DeFi, including market trends. Advantage for experience relating to derivatives products like perpetuals, lending/borrowing products, LP/MM dynamics, yield strategies and products etc.
- Experience with trading systems such as exchanges, Dex’s, perpetuals trading, with deep understanding of how they work.
- Solid product research skills and a desire for coming up with cool innovative ideas.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, and experience with working in a globally distributed team.
- Strong understanding of math and finance
- A technical background allowing you to work closely with engineering
- Skills at understanding complex problems and distilling them into simpler, straightforward descriptions
Advantage for any of these
- Experience with UI and UX design
- You have built execution and order management systems for either crypto, securities or FOREX trading
- Have experience building and maintaining trading and/or lending platforms at a crypto or fintech company or financial institutions.
Please let ULTRADE know that you found this job on Crypto JobsL ist. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!