Murasaki B.V is a Japanese company building video games on the blockchain.
Murasaki B.V is seeking an experienced Community Manager to create an entirely new community, and build strong relationships with our members, for our new Japanese video game company. Focusing on Telegram and Twitter, you will be the voice of the brand and inspire people to engage with our content, and prepare them for the token launch, NFT sales, and most importantly, the first video game title we’ll be releasing.
We are Murasaki B.V, the next generation of Japanese video games built on the blockchain. Our first title, Cyberstellar, is going an NFT character base space-opera, set to go live between end of Q4 2022 and Q1 2023.
We’re looking for someone extremely passionate about Japanese videos games, comics, and culture, to genuinely drive interest to our project. You will be working with the CEO and Brand Director on all community interaction, to ensure Murasaki B.V is the next big project in crypto.
Your job will be to:
- Write, comment, and share highly engaging content.
- Ensure all questions are responded to as soon as possible.
- Monitor feedback and provide insights to help improve products.
- Setup and manage bots on Telegram.
- Organise community events to boost engagement.
We are looking for:
- A highly experienced community manager.
- Someone with a solid understanding of Japanese video game and comic culture.
- Individuals that have successfully hyped and launched legitimate NFT projects and tokens.
- A crypto native that understands how to manage Telegram and Twitter.
- A passionate person that knows how to elevate a brand’s exclusiveness through incredible content.
April 18, 2022